- During disaster relief, recovery and rebuild, your donations help us coordinate various tasks such as:
- Moving our partner NGO and other verified NGO emergency supplies to remote coastal cities,
- Putting a disaster relief team aboard and moving them into isolated areas that need help,
- Moving verified NGO workers and officials from point A to point B,
- Making and distributing fresh water,
- Purchasing and delivering much needed supplies.
We rely heavily on your support to spread the good word, and invite the world yachting industry to take a membership subscription to become a member of our Yachts with Heart Executive Club to show an active lead for a better world in doing so.
So far, thanks to your donations, we have created a quality charter for the seas in partnership with Cannes city, collected, and redistributed to people in need, 22 tons of nonperishable food, the equivalent of 44000 meals, and 40m3 of clothes, linen, tools, and building material of all sorts to help out the Food Bank, the Red Cross, and the disaster struck populations of the Caribbean Islands, as well as a 1.3T container of donations to Dominica.
Showing all 5 results
Donating Friends of Eco-Mer – Donate what you want from 1€ +Donate
ECOMER 1 year Friends of Eco-Mer Student / Unemployed Membership15,00€ Add to cart
ECOMER – 1 Year Friends of Eco-Mer Membership35,00€ Add to cart
ECOMER 1 Year Official Partner Membership500,00€ Add to cart
ECOMER – 1 Year YACHTS du COEUR – EXECUTIVE CLUB MEMBERSHIP1 500,00€ Add to cart